Monday, September 1, 2014

The Castle Project Chapter 7: Belle's and Beast's rooms

For Belle's and Beast's rooms, I was able to find a lot of images from the film.  Both fire places, the portrait of the prince and the wardrobe came from Disney blogs.  I had the Lumiere and Cogwells stickers.  Again, my stash of scrapbook paper and stickers provided nice back drops.  Obviously, Belle's room had to have some books, so I used leftover shelves from the library project.  My search for headboards and footboards yielded one with a rose design.  It seemed pretty perfect for Belle.  I struggled with Beast's bed, especially since I gave him a small room.  So for a while, he got nothing but a toasty warm room.


Eventually I found a good image of a bed for the beast, one with the right perspective to make the room look bigger,  It is a magical castle, not subject to normal spacial dimensions. 
 The stained glass windows in each of the rooms can also be seen, as all windows should be, from the outside of the castle.





No comments:

Post a Comment